Emergency Repairs & Planned Maintenance
Suburban knows the importance of comfort when you need it. You can rely on year round service to provide emergency repairs as well as planned maintenance for all brands of Central Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment.
Keeping your heating and/or cooling equipment cleaned and maintained will ensure its continued operation at highest level of energy efficiency, as well as prolong the life of your equipment. Some interesting facts support the benefits of continued maintenance.Air conditioning
• Dirty condenser coils increasing your electrical bill
• Dirty evaporator coils with a small amount of dirt can decrease efficiency, increase operating costs, and be a major cause of compressor failure.
• A low or high refrigerant charge can cause compressor failure.
• Loose belts and worn pulleys decrease air flow.
• Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
• Algae can plug a condensate drain which can cause expensive water damage
• Heat exchangers can develop cracks, risking carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Dirty burners cause poor combustion, resulting in heat going up the stack.
• A defective thermocouples will cause the furnace to shut down
• Weak or dirty pilots can be extinguished causing the furnace to shutdown
• Safety controls left unchecked can cause dangerous problems